As an RAC Dealer we have undertaken to prepare all our vehicles to highest possible standards we can achieve. This includes a pre delivery inspection and a full MOT Certificate with every vehicle that has less than 6 months MOT remaining. We will service any vehicle appropriately where due.
Because modern vehicles are machines and can sometimes go wrong we include a minimum 3 months RAC Warranty (not included on leisure vehicles) for your peace of mind within the windscreen price of every eligible vehicle*. RAC Warranty provides you with the additional security that should your vehicle experience a mechanical failure or breakdown RAC are on hand to minimise your inconvenience and personal cost. RAC Warranty allows you to use any VAT registered garage in the UK for repairs and will also pay for unexpected mechanical failures should you decide to take the car into Europe for your holidays.
We offer a choice of extended warranty products offering various levels of mechanical and electrical component coverage with flexible claims limits which allow us to tailor RAC Warranty to your personal needs** Please ask our Sales Consultant for further details.
As an RAC Dealer we are proud to offer 12 months Complimentary RAC Membership with every warranty. This membership covers the vehicle for Roadside Assistance & Vehicle Recovery 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
The RAC are the worlds’ oldest motoring organisation and have more patrols per member than any other motoring organisation.
RAC Assist attend 2.5 Million breakdowns every year and fix 80% at the roadside. It is the aim of the RAC to attend every breakdown within 45 minutes and priority is always given to single female drivers or those driving with small children. Little wonder that RAC Assist are often referred to as the 4th emergency service and we are absolutely delighted to offer this additional peace of mind when you purchase your next vehicle from us.
Buying vehicles is one of the biggest financial outlays you can make, so we understand the importance of choosing the right vehicle from the right dealership. To give you the extra confidence in finding the right vehicle for you, we've partnered with the RAC to become an RAC Approved Dealer.
What does this mean?
Being an RAC Approved Dealer means you're dealing with a brand you can trust. The RAC wouldn't partner with a dealership who didn't share their attitude to supporting the customer by delivering the best possible experience. It means we comply to a code that is Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI) approved, a not-for-profit organisation that ensures trading standards are being met.
Every vehicle sold comes with the following:
- RAC Approved Preparation Standard - a vehicle preparation standard that all our vehicles MUST meet before they are sold. We are audited at least 6 times a year by the RAC to ensure we are consistently preparing all our vehicles to meet these standards.
- RAC Warranty - 3 month RAC warranty is included with all makes and models of vehicle and we can give you the extra reassurance in the event of something happening to your vehicle. For additional peace of mind, you can extend the term of the warranty to up to 36 months for an additional fee.
- 12 Months free RAC Breakdown cover** - every vehicle includes free 12 month RAC Breakdown Cover, which may require activation. RAC Accident Care - your RAC breakdown cover includes Accident Care and Motor Legal Care (for the duration of Breakdown Cover)
- Car Data Check - evidences the vehicle you are buying isn't stolen, written off or has any outstanding finance.
- No Excess to Pay
To make a claim against your RAC Warranty, you can book your repair at an RAC Approved Garage by visiting www.rac.co.uk/warrantyclaim, or at any VAT registered garage.
* Eligibility for each level of warranty is based on age and mileage of vehicle at time of purchase.
** RAC Breakdown Cover is a regulated product and Terms & Conditions apply. The product is provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and/or RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall, WS5 4AW. RAC Motoring Services is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
RAC Warranty is a non-regulated product, provided by the Assurant company: The Warranty Group Services (Isle of Man) Limited (TWGSIOM), Company No. 94279C, whose registered address is Third Floor, St George's Court, Upper Church Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1EE